Phew - made it. Up at 3a.m. at home Saturday morning and arrived Lima at 1a.m. Sunday morning. Slept most of the way across on a very full flight so not too bad. Lovely to feel warmth when I stepped out of the airport - can hardly remember what it is like. Only downside is that it has made my fringe turn up all around the edges - thank goodness I remembered the hair straighteners amongst all my teaching and child paraphernalia. Priorities! My hotel is really nice, just a few steps away from the airport, and the big bed very inviting for my last night before bunk beds in the volunteer house. Up again at 3.30a.m. this morning to catch my 5a.m. flight to Ayacucho when the fun begins. So, that is it. Buenas noches todos y muchos besos. x
Lima airport - 4a.m.!
Fellow voluntarias - Karen [Rudi the CCS rep.], Millie, Kate, Patti-Ann and Alexandria

Oh! my goodness fancy having a fringe that turns up all the way round!! dreadful!
ReplyDeleteBy the way how is Peru??
Thinking of you
Sis xxx
Hahaaaaaa, I want photos of the house and the square and the others. Do you start work on Monday?xx
ReplyDeleteV glad you've arrived safely. I've sent your blog to dad so he can follow too. Have you got your team tshirt on yet? Can't wait to hear what you think of Ayacucho. Lots of luck and love from londres, Clara xox
ReplyDelete